Storage & Handling
The following is recommended to ensure unnecessary damage to the panels.
- Ensure panel edges are always secure to protect them from being crushed.
- Do not use ropes to secure panels.
- The panels should always be kept undercover on a clean and flat surface away from rain or humidity.
- To prevent scratching of the panels do not pull or slide over the stack and lift from both ends.
- Protect panels from dampness. Relative humidity should be 40-80%.
- To minimise the risk of buckling, it is recommended that the panels be allowed to acclimatise in the area in which they are to be installed. This is best achieved by standing individual panels loosely around the room and allowing air to freely circulate around them for several days prior to fixing.
Maintenance & Cleaning
If required, the following guidelines can be used for cleaning:
- Remove any marks or dust with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- Stubborn stains or grease may be removed with a gentle cleaner and a soft cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning chemicals or strong solvents.
- Adhesive tape should never be applied to the surface of the panels as this may damage the face finish.